Web Accessibility Policy
At Reynolda, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, have full and equal access to our digital offerings.
Reynolda strives to meet Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0 AA and PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA) standards to ensure our digital offerings are ADA Compliant.
Here are just some of the many ways that Reynolda striving to be accessible and meet the above accessibility standards:
- We strive to add descriptive alt text to every meaningful image on our website
- Our website is navigable without a mouse, by keyboard only
- We use a focus indicator to highlight interactive elements on our website
- We ensure that all text to background color contrast meets a 4.5:1 ratio
- All PDFs hosted on our site meet the PDF/UA minimum standards
- All videos published after August 2021 include closed captioning and text transcripts.
- We include a skip navigation link on all pages of our website
- We maintain a consistent and predictable layout throughout our website
- We aim to only integrate and link to third-party apps, scripts, and websites that meet WCAG 2.0 AA standards
- Beyond our existing remediation measures, we continually review our website to ensure we adhere to best practices in web accessibility.
Through our genuine and good faith commitment and devotion to accessibility, we believe we not only meet but exceed the digital accessibility requirements imposed by Title I, II, & III of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and Section 504 & 508 of the Rehabilitation Act.
For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources:
Accessibility of technology and digital content is an ongoing process, and we’re always open to learning about new ideas or ways to improve how we’re doing. Report accessibility challenges encountered on this website, request assistance or send us questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.