Enhanced cleaning and sanitation practices are in place
- Reynolda House reflects recommendations from state-mandated COVID-19 regulations, as well as CDC and Wake Forest University COVID-19 regulations.
- All Reynolda House staff are thoroughly trained on COVID-19 regulations to help protect the well-being of our visitors, our staff, and our community.
- Cleaning and disinfection occur at the front desk before and after shifts and when shift changes occur, as well as frequently throughout the day in the Museum.
- Plexiglass has been installed at the front desk. UV air purification equipment has been installed at the front door and loading dock. This germicidal ultraviolet air disinfection for commercial and institutional applications destroys airborne pathogens in the air by exposing the upper regions (above 7ft) of the room to germicidal UV light.
Guidelines for a safe visit
- Please plan to visit the Museum at another time if you have tested positive within the past 10 days or are currently showing COVID-19 symptoms (including fever and/or cough), have had symptoms in the last 14 days, or were in close proximity to a confirmed or presumed COVID-19 case within the past 14 days. In this event, Reynolda House will refund or reschedule online pre-purchased tickets.
- Face coverings are required for all visitors over the age of two regardless of vaccination status. We are happy to provide a face covering if needed.
- Hand sanitizer stations are provided for visitors, and all are asked to follow safe hygienic practices.
- Visitors are encouraged to maintain a safe physical distance (6 ft.) from others, outside of the person or person(s) they are visiting the museum with.
- Strollers and wheelchairs will be provided if requested and will be cleaned prior and after each use.
Updated capacity information
- The Museum is operating at 100% capacity.
Pursuant to NCGS 99E-17(b), please take notice of actions taken by Reynolda for the purpose of reducing the risk of transmission of COVID-19 to individuals present on Reynolda premises: VIEW COVID NOTICE.